|Celebrating at school with her best friend Chanel. Thanks for the party goods Grandi!|
One gets all the weird stuff, the other has a flair for the dramatic, but this one, well, we never worry about this one. This birthday girl is sweeter than sugar. She is independent and quiet and self-assured and always happy. A friend told me, "I need a Frankie in my life." Everyone without a Frances Amelia is really missing out.
Frankie likes to chop veggies and surprise salads is her breakfast-in-bed specialty. A real serial artist, Little Miss cranks out hundreds of drawings a day--most of them identical. She has recently started stapling them together and sells her "books" on our street corner. I think I am her only customer thus far. She took a bundle of her books to school and read them to the class for show and tell. When the teacher asked why she'd written so many books she replied, "To make money of course!"
She is a laundry pro. She enjoys it so much she tried to talk her friends into doing "all the laundry in the house" when they came to play.
She is generally agreeable and very obedient. We only ever argue about her hair. That mop is tangled, wild and out of control. I say we should wash and comb it now and then. She disagrees! But I can't get enough of those yellow curls--they get bouncier every year.
|The first time I wised up and sent her to bed with "product" in her hair. She's using Curly Q's. Great stuff for kids.|
|Little Miss for Levi's. She's thought it was so fun to model with Jensie.|
And now for the birthday quiz I mean to ask every year but always forget about...
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple and blue and yellow.2. What is your favorite toy? My doggy named "Snowy"
3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon!
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Last Unicorn
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? Skirt and a shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Mouse Trap
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Hedgehogs
10. What is your favorite song? I am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? Pink Priscilla (Priscilla and the Pink Planet)
12. Who is your best friend? Ellena and Chanel and Maggie
13. What is your favorite cereal? The flake ones
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Ice-cream with soda
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My money
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Ice-cream cake with the flower that explodes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor